Cherry Moon Farms - Simple Review #1463504995

I received the deluxe gift basket of nuts and candy. Was very disappointed the nuts were so old they had a rank smell when nuts are old and they were very hard to chew. I love nuts order them from a company in Texas and the nuts are always fresh. Sorry my son's family wasted money on this Mother's Day gift.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cherry Moon Farms Gift Basket.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Cherry Moon Farms - Simple Review #1452815188

I agree with the Chandler Arizona person. First package was never delivered while they claim it was.

Definitely hidden fees, my delivery fee was approximately 33% of the cost of the item. And as it turns out they sold my email address so now I'm getting solicitations from all sorts of companies with no way to unsubscribe.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cherry Moon Farms Gift Basket.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Cherry Moon Farms - Save your money

I received a fruit and snack basket from this company sent by my cousin as a gift. I don't know where they get their produce but the oranges were old and completely tasteless.

The pears that I was looking so forward to eating were so mealy I fed them to the chickens. There were some fuji apples in with it, kind of hard to mess those up, although I have not eaten them yet.

I can get better produce at ANY local grocery store. I think it would be rude to tell my cousin, as it was a gift so I will try to deter prospective customers here.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cherry Moon Farms Gift Basket.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Cherry Moon Farms - ProFlowers, Cherry Moon, Easy Saver Scam

I ordered a product off the Cherry Moon website, and at the very end clicked on a banner that asked if I wanted $15 off my next order. As it turns out, there is a very detailed agreement that is shown (in extremely small type) that indicates the consumer will be charged $12/month, automatically billed against the credit card used for the purchase.

This is a very unethical practice, as evidenced by a similar "scam" by WebLoyalty Inc, who recently lost a class action suit and is paying back the monthy charges that often go unnoticed (just do a google search). I contacted Cherry Moon and they feel no responsibility for their unethical actions.

Apparently getting a few dollars as kickbacks is more important than customer loyalty. I suggest each of you let your friends and family know and avoid buying from ProFlowers, Cherry Moon Farms, Red Envelope, and Sharis Berries.

Comments

Recently, I placed an order with ProFlowers. It was a complete disaster as the flowers never bloomed, not even close, they just withered and died despite carefully following instructions.

I emailed the company and received a quick response offering several options as an apology. I chose one and attempted to use it. I figured my girlfriend would have a replacement order at no cost. Well, guess what..

no such luck! We went to Cherry Moon Farms to place our order but noticed a hefty charge despite the gift coupon. In checking, we found we were being charged a shipping charge for EACH INDIVIDUAL ITEM! Are these people kidding?!?!

Immediately, and we mean immediately, we cancelled the order and now we don't know what we're going to do. Now what... I mean, all I wanted to do was send my girlfriend some flowers. Sheesh.

This company and its affiliates are...

I don't know, you pick a word. I will NEVER USE ANY OF THESE COMPANIES AGAIN!

the original post was just before Chirstmas, the company reply was 6 months later.. could it be that the class action lawsuit finally has your attention?

The easy saver scam is unethical, any company with the least amount of concern about their customers would have never done something like this. It's almost like you were a cable TV company, oh wait..

the same people that own ProFlowers, Cherry Moon Farms, Shari's Berries and Red Envelope also control DirecTV, now at least we know where your morals went.

This is not a single occurrence, there are hurderds of thousands of complaints on this, yet no state attorney has filed criminal charges yet. With all the states being short on cash this group of ethically challenged companies and their corrupt practices will fall quickly in the light of day, get your state to file quickly before the cash runs out.

Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #101473
Hello,
My name is Caroline and I am the Special Programs Associate here at ProFlowers. I would like to sincerely apologize for any confusion you experienced regarding our partner program.

I would be more than happy to discuss your concerns, assist you with anything I can and receive any additional feedback to improve our service.

Please contact me directly to discuss, my phone number is (858) 909-3785. I would like to assist you in any way that I can.